Managers participating in leadership development programs and conflict management coaching courses often wish they were more “conflict-resilient”. They would love to increase their capability in dealing with conflict situations. They see the negative impact of unattended disagreements that escalate into divisive disputes. Or they have personally experienced the waste of energy and time spent on […]
Repair Harmony Or Prevent Dysfunction?
To prevent dysfunction is a lot smarter use of resources than having to restore harmony and effectiveness and repair the damage caused by dysfunction. Ask yourself:
- Are your current conflict resolution processes more damaging than productive?
- Have you identified conflict-prone yet talented employees or teams who need assistance?
- Are there high conflict behaviours which can lead to bullying and other forms of complaint?
- Are ongoing tensions and disagreements affecting your customers, productivity and employees?
It Is Smarter To Prevent Dysfunction
- Increase confidence and competence in preventing, managing and resolving conflict.
- Encourage alternative approaches to resolving differences
- Prepare your managers for challenging conversations and meetings
Call us on 1300 134 668 to arrange a confidential discussion about preventing conflicts and dysfunction.
Read here our articles and posts on the smart ways you can prevent dysfunction.